Wednesday, December 15, 2010

If I only had an iPad...

I think it's only fair to blame the lack of detailed blogging on the mere fact that I don't have an iPad. If I did have one, I would be able to blog after each meeting while we travel to the next. Oh well, blame it on my friends and family who have them and wouldn't let me borrow it...you know who you are :)

Oh, FYI to all...I didn't change the date stamping on the blog when I left, so it's date stamping posts according to US day and time. But remember that we are 17 hours ahead of Seattle, WA so it's actually Thursday morning, December 16 for us. Including today we have two days left of programming in Jakarta and then we relocate to Bali.

I have been taking detailed notes so I remember what has happened and at some point you can expect a long detailed blog. But honestly, right now, we get back so late that I need to focus on resting...I would say the most rest I've had since we arrived is 5 hours sleep, and I'm beginning to feel the effects.
 
Ok - off to start another day.

Cheers!

Kimberly
Washington State

4 comments:

  1. More Blogging. Less Sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had an ipad I'd let you borrow it! Sadly I have only my itouch but it's still enough to read your awesome blogs and learn more about Indonesia, your feelings as to what you are experiencing! What a wonderful gift this trip, to see first hand-I can't wait to see your pics, learn even more and hear about this grand adventure (of a lifetime! So lucky!) can't wait to see you in person! Xoxo Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all caught up and am enjoying your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the time difference between Jakarta and Seattle, Washington, according to Kimberly? Visit us Telkom University

    ReplyDelete